- Fill out the applications form online and submit it.
- The school will contact the parent once the application has been approved via phone call to set up a time for an appointment with the principal.
- An email will be sent with a google meet link and the terms and conditions which could be scanned and sent back via email.
- The school will then contact the parents 2 days after the meeting via email and phone call to set up a date for the admissions test.
- An email will be sent with the test link and the examinations will be carried out online.
- After the student passes the admissions examination, the parent will be asked to scan and send the Birth certificate, Former school leaving certificate, character certificate and parent’s bank statements.
- The bank details will be sent with a reference number via email.
- The receipts can then be scanned and sent via email.
Age will be calculate to 15th of September,2020
|Grade||Age in Years|
|Lower Nursery||2 1/2 - 3|
|Upper Nursery||3 - 4|
|Pre Grade||4 - 5|
|1||5 - 6|
|2||6 - 7|
|3||7 - 8|
|4||8 - 9|
|5||9 - 10|
|6||10 - 11|
|7||11 - 12|
|8||12 - 13|
|9||13 - 14|
|10||14 - 15|
|11||15 - 16|
The decisive factor for admissions is academic performance based on the School’s assessment as to whether the prospective candidate is suitable for the academic programme. Parental commitment to the School and its ethos is an important factor when an offer of a place is made.